- My son is thriving both socially and academically in the four months he has attended the PLC. All of the staff have been very compassionate and genuine in their work and support to my son Gunnar. I truly appreciate their grace and professionalism. From the program supervisor, family advocate, teacher, or other staff at the PLC, the communication is fabulous!
- Thanks so much for everything!!! And I am a demanding parent!! PLC is great!!
- Jennifer S.
- We have noticed some very positive changes in our daughter Daphne (who is Autistic) since she started school at the Preschool Learning Center in 9-07. Daphne's eye contact has improved greatly, and she is learning to sign. Daphne looks forward to going to school every day, and enjoys her time there.
- Wendy and Kurt T.
- (Daphne's parents)
- The Preschool Learning Center is amazing! They have been able to get our son to do things we never dreamed he could do. Everyone works so hard with him, and really cares about him. Whenever we visit the school, everyone takes the time to talk with us about Parker. And everyone is so happy there!
- Jennifer and Douglas R.
- Family is the first word that comes to mind when someone mentions the League to me. Everyone there will know who your child is, be able to engage them and help your child grow. The staff is skilled, warm, and compassionate and will always give you the time you need. I still call them first with each great development in Joey's life!!! Thank You
- Lynnette, Joey T's mom
- My son has been a student at the PLC for the last four years. It has been an amazing experience for not only him, but for our entire family. The staff has always been kind, loving and helpful. There are many special activities planned for the children throughout the year. I have received great advice and support from the staff.
- Marcy A.
- The Preschool Learning Center�s glowing reputation is richly deserved. Everything about the school is exceptional. Warm surroundings, a culture of excellence and most importantly a loving staff make it the finest special-needs program in the region. We�re forever grateful for the care and concern that has made Emma such a happy little girl!
- -The M Family
- The Preschool Learning Center is an awesome place, not only for the child attending, but for the whole family. They provide wonderful supports for the parents as well as the child. The parent support group is a wonderful tool for the parents. Also, our son has made great progress, enough to graduate and proceed to Kindergarten. We have been extremely happy with the whole experience.
- Karen T.
- We wanted to take the time to thank the Preschool Learning Center for the positive experience overcoming our children's speech delays and most importantly for Pamela Kendall, our speech therapist. Pam has been a wonderful and thorough speech therapist for our children over the past four years. Words will never be enough to express our gratitude for her presence in their lives. ...she has become part of the family. We will miss her very much.
- Dr. & Mrs. W.