For Splash Page?
4th Annual Christine Padasak Memorial Autism Awareness 5K and Family Fun Walk
The 4th Annual Christine Padasak Memorial Autism Awareness 5K Run & Family Fun Walk
Sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Springville
Date: August 10th, 2013
Time: 9:30 am
Location: Preschool Learning Center, 393 North Street, Springville, NY 14141click here for a map and directions
Proceeds: To benefit the Autism Program at the Preschool Learning Center.
We encourage all participants, walkers and runners, to solicit sponsors - the proceeds will benefit the Autism Program at the Preschool.
Event Sanctioned by USATF #12-04-075
- Preschool Learning Center
- race day starting at 8:00 am
Entry Fee for both 5K and Walk:
- Kids 10 years of age and under FREE
- Over 10 years of age $20 per participant includes T-shirt* & pancake breakfast
- Children and Adults with Autism - FREE
Additional pancake breakfast tickets available for $5 (bring the whole family!)
Designer Shirts: *T-shirts for walkers and runners. We make no guarantees as to size and quantity, although priority is given to pre registrants. Get your registration in early!
Send the completed form and check made payable to: Preschool Learning Center, 393 North Street, Springville, NY 14141
- 5K - Top overall male & female plus 1st and 2nd in each of the following age groups:
- 14 & under, 15 to 19, 20 to 24, 25 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 to 59, 60 to 64, 65 plus.
- For the top three fund raisers.
- Fast 5K course starting and ending at the Preschool Learning Center and passing through scenic rural farmland.
- Family Friendly Fun Walk will also start and end at the Preschool. You choose the distance - either 1, 1.5, or 2 miles on an out and back course.
Post Race Activities: Deluxe Pancake Breakfast for All Registered Participants. Additional tickets for the Pancake Breakfast can be purchased for $5 at:
- Preschool Learning Center (M-F 8:00 AM - 4:00PM) 393 North Street, Springville, NY
- Preschool Learning Center on the day of the event.
Additional family friendly activities will be held in the park like setting behind the Preschool. In addition to the play structures and beautifully shaded grassy play areas, there will be a bounce house and carnival style children's games. There will also be a basket raffle and door prizes. Come for the event even if you do not plan to run or walk. Bring the entire family and enjoy good food and fun and support a good cause!
Click here for Sponsorship Information (pdf)